Anica Mirosavljević, dr.med.dent graduated general gymnasium in Slavonski Brod, before attending the Dental University in 2006. The same year she received governmental scholarship. During her studies she was an active member of student society and team ‘’Tooth Fairy’’ with whom she focused primarily on developing her skills specific to children’s dentistry by working with numerous schools and nurseries. After graduating in 2012. Dr. Mirosavljević began general training at Home Health Slavonski Brod. At the University of Zagreb School of Dental Medicine she has completed two years of specialist training. She graduated in February 2014 and in April of that same year she started working at a private dental clinic in Zagreb where she worked until December 2015. She then worked in a dental clinic in Zagreb until September 2016, and since November 2016 Dr. Mirosavljević is a member of the mr.sc. Nives Protrka team.
Anica Mirosavljević, dr.med.dent has taken many continuous educational courses:
- “Dental trauma treatment– from first appointment to aesthetic restoration’’, February 2015.
- “Christmas in Zagreb”, December 2015.
- “9th International congress of new technologies in dental medicine – polyvalent practices”, May 2016.
- “New trends in dental medicine” , October 2016.
- “GC Essentia working course” , November 2016.
- “3rd International congress University of Zagreb School of Dental Medicine”, March 2017.
“GC Essentia, How to achieve aesthetics and function with new adhesive materials”, April 2017.